Over the past few years, there has been a dramatic change in health and fitness. The accessibility of cutting-edge technologies, such as mobile phones and wearable gadgets, has opened up new possibilities for how people approach their health. Millennials and members of Generation Z are using mobile applications more and more frequently, and they have integrated them into their workout routines and health tracker like BMI.
The customer was looking for an app that had the following features:
– Simple navigation
– An inventive user experience, useful and engaging software, and a competitive edge in the market.
– Preserve and protect user data
1. BMI Calculator & Body Fat Percentage (BFP)
– BMI (Body Mass Index), among the most common height and weight charts, determines whether you’re underweight, overweight, or normal.
– The Body Fat Percentage (BFP) is the total mass of fat divided by total body mass, multiplied by 100
– BMI Calculator for adults and children: Calculate BMI based on each person’s weight, height, gender, and age.
– Body Fat Calculator: Determine your Body Fat Percentage according to your BMI and body measurements
– BMI and BFP would help you understand your current body health to plan for weight gain, weight loss, or weight maintenance
2. Track Your Weight & Height
– Height and Weight tracker: Record the changes in weight & height in the form of data & charts
– The app suggests a healthy weight and compares it to your current weight
– After you enter your target weight and set a deadline to achieve it, the countdown clock and goal completion rate would show up.
– Body Transformation: Besides observing the weight diary, you can also import your before and after images.
3. Heart Rate Monitor, BMR, and TDEE Calculator
– BMR – Basal Metabolic Rate is the minimum number of calories required for basic functions at rest
– BMR Calculator will help you evaluate the ideal calories daily to lose weight, gain weight or maintain your current weight
– TDEE is an estimation of how many calories you burn each day, including physical activity.
– Suggest the appropriate TDEE và BMR for you to find a reasonable diet and exercise routine
– Google Fit support and monitors your heart rate every day
4. Step Counter
– Working as a pedometer: The built-in sensor technology would count steps, track burned calories, walking distance, and time
– Walking app: The activity tracker records your footsteps data by day/week/month/year in the form of charts
– Set a daily step goal. Achieving goals and receiving respective medals will keep you motivated.
5. Record Health Data For Your Family
– This app allows you to create a health profile for each member of your family
– Convenient for recording your children’s development: Monitor their weight and height increase, and check BMI,…
– Monitor the health of your parents, siblings, lover, friends…
– Adjust your diet and workout routine based on observing weight and activity records.
6. Water Reminder
– Water Tracker: Remind you to drink water on time
– Helps you achieve your goal of providing water for the body every day