Technology-based education solutions can be included in the teaching and learning process.
To meet the client’s needs for maintaining academic syllabi & schedules, attendance management solutions, library management solutions, content management solutions, and a plethora of other education software development services for your educational institute, Scuti developed an integrated learning solution on tablets.
– ISO certification for quality or security system
– The system can meet the resources for 2000 schools under the organization with about 10 million students, managers, and teachers.
– Manager and BrSE both have to know Japanese
– Experience in handwriting recognition
– Developing an integrated learning solution on tablets, a strategy of selling software and selling tablets
– Program and route to learning Japanese for students from grade 1 to grade 12
– The first project in developing an educational ecosystem of all subjects on tablets for students
– Main features:
+ Pen solution and touch partition
+ Learn in the form of questions in the order of learning: Draw with instructions -> draw without instructions -> y/n question.
+ Face recognition technology to dot right-wrong
+ Score accumulated points
+ Do the test in rounds, round 1 will do all, and round 2 will redo the wrong sentences
+ Automatically advance to class when passing a passing exam
+ Proposal + guide to drawing kanji
+ Skip the class to learn later (only applicable in 1 class)
+ Do the test in 3 types of Hiragana, Kanji, and Katakana